Set of one polished oil lamp #1026A and one wall bracket #SUPBR6 and one reflector #REFBR6.
Hammered oil lamp made of fine pewter with French burner #6. Height 10 inches.
The lamp is sold complete with 1 burner, 1 wick and 1 clear glass chimney.
Set of pewter wall bracket and reflector designed for Chaudron oil lamps provided with a French burner #6 only.
It is the consumer’s responsibilty to ensure that the anchorage in the wall for the
wall bracket #SUPBR6 is suitable to support the weight of the oil lamp.
1. Determine the height at which you want to install the wall bracket (out of reach of children).
2. Always allow a minimum clearance of one meter (3 feet) above a lit oil lamp.
3. Use a level to install the wall bracket very straight and mark the location for the 2 screws,
separated one an other by 10 cm (4 inches).
4. Install the wall bracket in a solid material or use appropriate anchorages depending on the type of wall.
5. Use 2 screws, of sufficient length, with a V-head type screw #8 for wood and fix solidly the wall bracket.
- Never leave a lit oil lamp unattended and keep out of reach of children.
- Periodically verify that the wall bracket is well secured to the wall.
- Also verify if the wall bracket is moving or if there appears be a space between the bracket and the wall.
- We recommend you use clear liquid paraffin in your Chaudron oil lamp, as it is smoke-free and oderless.